Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day - 100 Love Messages - Goa


HAPPY VALENTINES DAYVALENTINES DAY LOVE MESSAGES




Valentine's Day – The day for those who believe in Love. It’s a day that’s special. It’s a day to express your feelings and renew the bond of love you share with your Valentine. Here is a collection of 100 sweet valentine's day Love messages.


  1. Remembering the first kiss, All I ask is to be with you, And for you to be my Valentine.For I will always cherish your heart in mine. Love you “Happy Valentine’s Day”
  2. Sending you a super doper xtra sqeezy squishy nuzzle snuggle huggle knock you down, tingle you over breathtakingly unforgettable tight hug – Happy Valentine’s Day.
  3. When I met you the first time, I already know myself that I love you and today, I would like to say that all my heart wanted to say, “I LOVE YOU SO MUCH”, No matter what happens in future, I always will. – “HAPPY VALENTINES DAY”
  4. We've been through a few hard times honey.. well.. I just want to let all the people to know that you are my only one.. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. Oh that I could shrink the surface of the world, so that suddenly I might find you standing at my side.. I love you! “HAPPY VALENTINES DAY”
  5. It is almost here, that special time of year. When hearts and flowers by the hours are brought to all who seek. When kisses swirl and words do peak into little puffs of cotton (candy) my sweet. So be my love and be my own. Call me on the telephone or send a card, that is not hard, right to my waiting doors and I'll be yours forever more... “HAPPY VALENTINES DAY”
  6. No matter how long since you've actually met, Each one is a luminous gem who gleams and glows in your memory, Bringing special pleasures, and that's why this Valentine comes to you. You're one of those sparkling treasures! “HAPPY VALENTINES DAY”
  7. I feel that in absence we realize how strong our love is. I will always cherish the moments that we spend together. If our love is true, god will surely show us the way. Please be my valentine 4ever. I want to be you are man n walk with u on the path wherever you take me. May god bless you always. Love you
  8. Sometimes, I forget to say hi, Sometimes, I even miss to reply, Sometimes, my message doesn't reach you, But, it doesn't mean that I forget you, I just give you time to miss me & love me.
  9. Happy Valentine’s Day... My Love. You are the best gift of my life given by GOD. Thanks for coming in my life & make my life full with love n joys. I Love u dear. May our love grow sweeter, spicy n tasty day by day... Love you my dear - With lots of Love, Hugs n Kisses.. Muahh...
  10. I mean every word! I think about you more and more every 24hrs and 7days a week. My heart bleeds for you. My tears fall for you because I'm lonely. Many times I think of the day that you say those magical words. In the days that you are away it's how many times I say I LOVE YOU AND TRULY NEED U by my side. I miss you even 365 days of the year and I know you know it. I really, truly & madly love you.
  11. Happy Valentine's Day!! You are the only one person I want to be with for rest of my life. You are the love of my life. I'll be yours 4ever
  12. You are the world to me. You make my life totally complete. They say that absence from those whom we love is worse than death, but I feel that in absence we realize how strong our love is. I feel so complete with you and as you have always told me that 'if our love is true, God will surely show us the way'. I love you with every beat of my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day!!!
  13. I have feelings of love for you every second of my life. Taking help of this special day, I am expressing my deepest feelings in these simple words. From the day I saw you are in my eyes like vision. My heart beats with your name and my mind is hypnotized with your thoughts. I can feel you always near me like the soul in my body. My love, we are always together! If you want to see me, just close your eyes you will feel yourself in my arm. I have a wish to die in your arms with you kissing my lips when I leave this world.
  14. We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.
  15. Valentine treasures are people who have often crossed your mind, family, friends and others, too, who in your life have shined the warmth of love or a spark of light that makes you remember them.
  16. To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world.
  17. You are the most special person in my life and I love you from the core of my heart. You are there in me, in my thoughts and in my dreams. Without you my life loses its meanings. Even an hour with you causes pain in my heart. I wish we would never part.
  18. Thank you for being the wings beneath my feet. I will always love you. I love you unconditionally and will never let you go. You are my honey, my love, my darling, my heart & my everything. Let’s be together always. I love you.
  19. I would cross a thousand oceans just to hold you tight. I would climb a thousand mountains just to be with you every single moment. Darling I love you so much. Without you life seems to be boring. You came and filled my life with lots of happiness. Love you very very much.
  20. If a day had 36 hours I'd spend 12 picking u flowers, If we had 48 life would surely be great, And if it was 72? I'd climb a mountain just to tell the world I love you, But...all we have is 24, Which means I will keep the message short and simply spend every precious hour with you, Today n forever - HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
  21. You are the most special person in my life and I love you from the core of my heart. You are there in me, in my thoughts and in my dreams. Without you my life loses its meanings. Even an hour without you causes pain in my heart. I wish we will never part.
  22. I am so very proud of you. You're truly an amazing person. You are my best friend, love and my world. Thank you for all that you have done for us and now for your country. I couldn't be more blessed with you as my husband. Happy Valentine's Day, honey!
  23. Like a bird without a song - My eyes are blind without your eyes to see, Like a rose without color - My soul is shattered without your arms to hold me, Like a mirror without a reflection - My soul is shattered without your arms to hold me, Like a mirror without a reflection. I loved u then, as I do now, always and forever. You mean more to me than you'll ever know. Thank you for always being here for me, sweetheart. I love you more than anything!!! Love always.
  24. When the sky looks blue "I Miss u".When the dreams come true "I Miss u".When the flowers covered with dew "I Miss u".When the day comes new "I Miss u".
  25. I love you 100 times. I miss you 2,000 times. I want to be with you always and forever!! I love you 1 in a million times of each day. I want to make you mine. I love you for you and only.
  26. I want to tell you that you are my life. I love you from bottom of my heart. I can't stay without you. You are my valentine.
  27. When God gave us friendships he tried to be fair, but when I got you, I got more than my share!
  28. I love you up from heaven down to the ground I'm really glad to have you found – Happy Valentine’s Day to you.
  29. When I need friend, you are here with me. When I need help, you are here with me. When I need someone who cares, You are here with me. When I need someone who loves, You are here with me. When I need someone who special, you also are here with me
  30. Thanks for your patience, your loving words, your kindness, your friendship. Love you loads and will always do. “Happy Valentine’s Day”
  31. You are the one I love. The one I need but the bad mistakes I have done indeed in search for forgiveness and happiness too. I want to say that I love you.
  32. Draw a circle, not a heart, around the one you love because a heart can break but a circle goes on forever.
  33. If you are asking if id hurt you the answer is never. If you are asking if I love you the answer is forever. If your asking if I want you ad answer is I do. If your asking what I value most the answer is you.
  34. Love is the language our hearts use to speak to one another. For you, my dear, my heart sings. My heart is empty without you. Happy Valentine’s Day
  35. Anybody can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. Don’t love someone who is beautiful, but love the one who can make your life beautiful.
  36. 1st time I saw you I was scared to touch you. First time I touched you I was scared to kiss you.1st time I kiss you I was scared to love you. But now that I love you I’m scared to lose u! – Wish you a happy valentine’s day
  37. What L O V E stands for? What L O V E stands for? L = Lake of Sorrow O = Ocean of Tears V = Valley of Death E = End of life….
  38. Really I don't know it is love or what but to live life without you is not possible. U will be with me for all my life but still I don't know if I will able to convey this three letters message to you or not “I LOVE YOU”
  39. You are like an answered prayer. Through our eyes we met and we knew immediately we are meant for each other. You don't care about my past, you accepted me as who I am. You came to my life when I needed you most. You're the greatest Valentine Gift I ever had. I will keep you always inside my heart. “I love you”.
  40. After the verb to love to help is the most beautiful verb in the world love is the flower you have got to let grow happy Valentine’s Day.
  41. When I say I love you, I mean I love you as you are I have no expectations, no selfish motives, no other desires than to let you know I really love you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
  42. We grow old filled with regrets, for things not done, for words not said, for love not shown, life is too short buddy, do what makes you happy today! Happy Valentine’s day.
  43. I just wanted you to know that from the bottom of my heart and soul the day we became one was so special and true. You mean more to me than you will ever know. May be I don’t say the right things or be what you expected but you’re everything I’ve wanted just never knew it. I’m sorry for the nagging and moaning I do. I just want you to be a part in everything I do. So from me to you, my sweetheart, I just want to thank you for the fact that you’re all mine.
  44. The smallest word I know is “I”, the sweetest word I know is “LOVE” and the person I never forget is “YOU”
  45. If kisses were water, I will give you the sea. If hugs were leaves, I will give you a tree. If you love a planet, I will give you a galaxy; if friendship is life I will give you mine.
  46. This is to wish you a great and fulfilled Valentine. More to let you know that am sincerely grateful to God for bringing you my way. Dear, my eyes are blind without your eyes to see. My love, I am like a rose without colour whenever I am not with you. I truly love and care for you. I miss you so much my Sunshine.
  47. Love is never lost if not reciprocated it will flow back and soften and purify the heart happy valentine’s day.
  48. Love is like a fire. Whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn your house down, you'll never know.
  49. Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
  50. Where love reigns there is no will to power and where the will to power is paramount love is lacking the one is but the shadow of the other happy valentine’s day
  51. Valentines theory of friendship, Love is not only made for lovers, it’s also for friends who love each other better than lovers. Wish you a friendly and lovely valentine’s day.
  52. You brighten my day with the sound of your voice, you bring so much laughter and love, you are everything to me and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me.
  53. Happy Valentine’s Day! Or should I say Valentines again, I don’t know!! I just want you to know that you make me feel like its Valentine’s Day 365 days a year. The presents are just for fun. These years have been great. I hope we have many more to come. I want you to always be my Valentine, today and forever. I love you more than anything.
  54. When I need friend, you are here with me. When I need help, you are here with me. When I need someone who cares, You are here with me. When I need someone who loves, You are here with me.
  55. Every little smile can touch somebody’s heart, may you find 100s of reasons to smile everyday and may you be the reason for someone else to smile always! Happy Valentines Day.
  56. Easy to get someone who will love you, easy to get someone who will like you, easy to get someone who will care for you, but rare to get someone who will understand you.
  57. You are my special friend I love u from the core of my heart, I'll always keep you near.
  58. I am Delighted to have you in my life and I thank God for what you have done to make my life again worth living for. I believe we have been chosen for each other, no matter how you look at it, its right. Continue to be the strong, intelligent, wise and handsome man that you always are. God will see us through! Just believe! "Happy Valentine from Me to You...”
  59. Hey Janu, You are the most precious thing I have ever got in my life. Be there with me always.
  60. You mean more to me than you'll ever know. Thank you for always being here for me, sweetheart. I love you more than anything!!! Love you always
  61. When I need friend, you are here with me. When I need help, you are here with me. When I need someone who cares, you are here with me. When I need someone who loves, you are here with me. When I need someone who's special, you are here with me. I miss you so much.. I love you so much..
  62. You are my inspiration, I love you more every day I spend With you, you are my snuggle Bunny; Love you, Happy valentine’s day.
  63. To walk is easy but 2 walk alone is tough, being missed by someone is nice, but missing someone is painful, being loved is secure but to love is insecure. I love my life when U are in it, my eyes when U look into them, I love my name when U say it, I love my heart when U love
  64. Roses are available in more than one color, red. Violets come in other colors too besides blue. Sugar rots your teeth because it is so sweet. But there is no doubt, I love you. Love you with all my heart. “Happy Valentine’s Day”
  65. I mean every word! I think about you more and more every 24hrs and 7days a week. My heart bleeds for you. My tears fall for you because I'm lonely. Many times I think of the day that you say those magical words. In the days that you are away it's how many times I say I LOVE YOU AND TRULY WANT U. I miss you every day.
  66. After so many years of life's loving you and the tragedies we have shared, I LOVE YOU. I hope to give you reasons to live for tomorrow and forever, I LOVE YOU. This is for the phone calls we make every day and night just to say, I LOVE YOU. On this day we exchange candy and flowers but I would like to exchange I LOVE YOU'S FOREVER. You are my Valentine every day not just on the 14th of the second month of each year. Happy Valentine’s day.
  67. I am a person of few words so I want to tell that how much I love you. You are my heartbeat and I love you with all my heart. I will love u like this forever. Hope you do the same. Thanks for making my life so beautiful and colorful!! This is to say that I love you from the core of me heart. I need you and can't think of my life without you!!
  68. I thank God and you for the privilege of having you in my life. You are so special to me and this day and every day I want you to know how much I need and want you in my life. God will bring everything together. I love you.
  69. Each day your smile becomes my morning star, I look at you & then my feelings shine, From you I learn far more than words or numbers, You're the book that someday will be mine. You're the one whose love my love of learning.
  70. I love you. I loved you for years! I loved you since the day I first met you. So, today, this special Valentine's Day, I just wanted to declare my love to you. That's all for now... Kisses
  71. U mean a world to me. My heart beats only because you live in it. You are my life, my princess, my sweet & cute baby doll. No one can ever take ur place in my life
  72. Since I have met you I wake up with a smile. I never knew I could feel this way! Somehow you broke down my walls and I m so happy you did. Thank you for being so amazing!
  73. You have always been the pillar of my life. I Love you and today as I wish you a very happy valentine’s day, I just thank you for standing by me always, specially in my most difficult times.
  74. I feel the magic each time we hold each other, each time we cuddle, and each time we kiss. I feel the goose bumps all over again. I never want to let you go for fear of losing you. You're everything that I've ever wanted. Your presence in my life has completed me. Keep loving me forever as you do now. “Happy Valentine’s Day”
  75. Happy heart's day! I just want u 2 know that I'm lucky 2 have u in my life. You are such a good person 2 me. I admire you a lot. You know how much I m blessed to have someone like u. Thank you for coming 2 my life. Miss u so much!!
  76. If I were to buy you a bunch of roses, I would place a plastic one in the middle, then say "My love will be the last one to die".
  77. You've given me a reason for smiling once again, You've filled my life with peaceful dreams and you've become my closest friend. “Happy Valentine’s Day”.
  78. Happy Valentine's Day. You have made my life complete. You are my love which comes in my world to give more shine to my life and my surroundings. I love you lots. I am very lucky that u r with me. I pray to god that they will bless you with happiness of the entire universe.
  79. Count the love in my heart for u. Can U count the stars in the sky? Can U count the hair of a sheep? Can U measure how many gallons of water in the pool? So how can u count the love in my heart 4 u. I Love You.
  80. I am so happy to share with you my first valentine's day, I am sure without you my love is tasteless, I am yours and only yours. When I am with you there is no need of any other person or anything, I believe you are my life.
  81. My sweetheart, All I want to say for you this day is that I'll always love you. You're my soul mate. Your kisses are better than everything. You fill me up with love. I want to be with you forever and ever! stay in my heart and I'll always love you.
  82. For the first time I am sharing this wonderful season with you and I must say I am very glad. I love you dearly. I will cherish all the good and bad moments we had and will have in the future. Bye, enjoy this day by thinking of me.
  83. Happy Valentine’s Day to you Honey. Loving you always is a treasure to me. Hope you be always at my side even at the time of hindrances. I love you.
  84. You are the world to me. U make my life so complete...They say that absence from those whom we love is worse than death.. But I feel that in absence we realise how strong our love is. I feel so complete with you..and as u have always told me that if our love is true.. God will surely show us a way... I love u with every beat of my heart...Happy Valentine’s Day!!!
  85. No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart Your smile is my sunrise, your kiss is my sunset.
  86. Although we have been very good friends for a long while now I thought today would be the best time to tell you how much I adore you, there is only one love for me in this world and that's you..
  87. This is to let you know that you are the most special person in my life and that I Love you, very much. Trust me, your feeling might change for me but I will love you always, till my least breathe and till my heart stops to beat. Anytime you need me just turn around, I will be there for you my life.
  88. What can I say to you than just one sentence that "You Completed me Baby!!"
  89. To give without reason, to care without expectation is the heart of true relation
  90. Happy valentine’s day! I wish things had turned out different and you had realized giving me a second chance. I can't just turn my feelings off. I will always remember the good times we had over the years
  91. You are the only one person I want to be with for the rest of my life and grow old with. I love you.
  92. I've realized I need to become more like I was 5-10 years ago. When you left I remember thinking "Why didn't she say she wants to get back with me?" realizing that now, I flip it over and think, "Why didn't I say I want to get back with You". That is why I say I'm sorry. I love you and I'll remember you forever.
  93. You are the most person I have ever met. You light up my life and I am always complete and happy when I am by your side I will love you forever. You put a smile in my heart.
  94. I love you, million times. I miss you billion times. I want to be with you always and forever!! I love you 1 in a zillion times of each day. I want to make you mine. I love you for you and only.
  95. Wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day. This message is to let you know that you are thought of always. May God give you everything you wish for. My heart will pray for you, for your happiness wherever you are.
  96. I love you. You complete my heart, my soul and my life. I will always love you, come what may. You are the joy in my laughter and oxygen in every breath. Don't ever forget me. Your love and best friend.
  97. Hi darling, With you it's Valentine's Day 365 days a year.
  98. Roses are red, violets are purple & honey is sweet. You are nice, cute, handsome and a kind person to chat on always. Hope you like this. Wish you a nice and Happy Valentine’s Day. I'll only think about you on this special occasion of love.
  99. I wanna let you know that I love you from the bottom of my heart. You are the best thing ever happened in my life. No matter what happens in future. I'll always be with you. Love you madly. Your sweetheart.
  100. You may know how you make me feel each time I meet you. You are always in my mind and heart. We came so close to each other in such a short time and while writing these few lines I have so much emotions inside me that I feel like crying coz I miss you like krazy. I feel so happy and complete even in our silences. I feel I am connected to you through our soul. Your caring attitude, thoughtfulness & sweet personality has captured my heart and for that I am so grateful to you. I hope you'll always know how much I thank God for bringing you into my life. Love you alwayz






Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment