Friday, June 26, 2009

Tribute to the Pop Legend Michael Jackson

Michael Joseph Jackson

29 August 1958 to 25, June 2009


As a kid for me music was Michael Jackson, I just loved his music & dance. His music is timeless

Pop star Madonna has rightly said "The world has lost one of its greats, but his music will live on forever."

His music was a religion in its own self. His music crosses musical boundaries.

I remember the video of his song where a little boys plays full blast music that blows off the roof top. As a kid, I always wished I could do that, just blow off the tiles of my home with the blast of his music.

Some of his hits were I Want You Back, Don't Stop Til You Get Enough, Billie Jean, Bad, Black or White, & Earth Song.

Today I just remember the grandmother of my friend who was one of the greatest fans of Michale Jackson, I have known.

He had his lows in life that brought his decline.

He may not remain with us physically, but his music will be there forever.

The Legend will live on...



1 comment:

  1. RIP MJ. A great artist, performer and entertainer. We will miss him but he will always stay alive through his music. Rohan. This is a great way to pay tribute to MJ. Thanks so much. God Bless You.

    ReplyDelete