Sunday, September 6, 2009

My friends Trip from Goa to Kashmir

After Goa, "Kashmir" that's the only other place in India that I would love to go to.
Though I have never visited Kashmir, I would love to be there someday sooooonnn.
My friends did visit Kashmir and I would like to share some of the splendid beauty of this paradise on earth.
That's the Ice-cy Kashmir, the Snow-y Kashmir, the Apple-y Kashmir, the Rose-y Kashmir, The Scenic Kashmir
Have a look at few of the photographs of their visit to kashmir.





Hot boys having a nap on the Snow - My favorite photograph


Mahesh, Ramachandra and Rupesh


Mahesh, Shittu and Ramchandra along with the locals


Beauty of Kashmir, (Dont miss the Goan handsome)


The Dal lake

Beauty of Kashmir


Time for boat ride at the dal lake - Rupesh, Ramachandra and Shittu


Beauty of Kashmir


Ramchandra and a Little kashmiri girl


Kashmir ka Kala


That's Mahesh and Ramchandra modeling under the Apple trees


Mind you that's no flower seller from Kashmir. That's Ramachandra, my friend



Bookmark and Share

1 comment: