Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009 with family and friends at Goa

Christmas Celebrations at my home



Like every christmas this year was a very special day in my life.
It started with the holy mass followed by greeting of family and friends on Christmas.
We distributed sweets among our neighbours and friends.
It was my moms special cooking for lunch.
We had many visitors which included our neighbours, family friends, relatives, colleagues and my friends.
I would like to thank everyone who made "Christmas" at our home special.
A special thanks to Amit, Bhawna and Anahita for taking time out and visiting us this Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you all



My Christmas Crib


My Christmas tree



My Christmas Crib



My Christmas Crib


Thats Bunty and his friend


Piyush and his mom



Piyush in a playful mood


Pandurang and his son Piyush



Myself and Piyush



Thats my friend Noel Filinto

Ramachandra and Hanuman at my place for Christmas


Rupesh and Amit kanekar at my place for Christmas



Ramachandra with the Christmas tree


My Christmas Crib


Another bright shiny star in the balcony



That's my home at christmas nite


The shiny stars around our home


A little christmas video at home


No comments:

Post a Comment