Tuesday, December 15, 2009

An evening at Baga Beach with new friends

My new friends from Moscow "Israfil Atackishiev and Anastasia"


Myself, Israfil Atackishiev and Anastasia



It was nice meeting my friends from Moscow Israfil Atackishiev and Anastasia.
Israfil & Anastasia so friendly to speak too.
Anastasia does not converse much in English, but Israfil anways interprets to her :-).
That's why I call them a "loving couple".
We spoke at length about the customs, traditions and life styles of Moscow and Goa.
He was delighted on their first day at Goa.
He said he would try out Caju Fenny :-) I did caution him, but he said he would try it in under closed walls of his room :-).
Hey Ana, if he get out of control, give me a call :-)
He will be in Baga for a while before moving to Arambol to meet some of his friends there.
He will be back for Christmas in Baga, I have invited him for Christmas at my home.
Hoping to catch up with him for his Birthday on the 27th of December :-)
He was so kind enough that when I was speaking to anastasia about her job and my hobby of stamp and coin collection, he game me some coins of his country. I was indeed trilled by this act of kindness :-) .

Israfil is a web designer by profession and a photographer by passion



The lovely and beautiful couple "Israfil Atackishiev and Anastasia "


Thats me and Israfil Atackishiev



That's me and Anastasia



No comments:

Post a Comment