Saturday, September 11, 2010

Ganesh Chaturthi - Goa

Ganesh Chaturthi - Goa


I spend my day visiting my friends as they celebrated Ganesh Chaturthi. It was another amazing day spend with the families of my friends as they celebrated their religious festival. I had lunch at my friend Hanuman's place. Every home I went I was served with various kinds of sweets. Will write about these sweets later. Have a look at some of the photos of Ganesha below.

To know more on Ganesh Chathurthi celebrations click this link

People getting Ganesha into their homes.




Matoli, consisting of fruits thats tied over the place where Ganesha is placed


Matoli, consisting of fruits





Family members doing the Arthi of Ganesha


Lunch at my friends place


Ganesh at my friend Tulshidas home


Ganesh at my friend Pandurang's home


Ganesh at my friend home


A beautiful Ganesha decoration made of thermacol


Ganesh at my friend home


Ganesh at my friend home


More to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment