Friday, June 13, 2014

A visit to the Blessed Fr. Agnelo at Pilar

Blessed Fr. Agnelo at Pilar Goa
It was a unplanned visit, but every time I pass by Pilar I make it a point to visit the tomb of Fr. Agnelo at Pilar.
My day started with a early morning at the Church in Candolim for the 3rd Anniversary mass of my friends relations. After the church service was over, I joined the family for snacks at their home. I excused myself as I had to get to the railway station to met my friend who was coming from Bombay. On my way I met a nun who was proceeding to Mapusa and was waiting for the Bus. I volunteered to drive her to Panjim if she liked. she was very happy with the offer and as we drove towards Panjim she shared of her service to the congregation and taking care of young girls in the hostel and the challenges involved in handling young girls in changing times. As she gave me her blessings on arrival to panjim. I started my journey to Karmali. Having arrived at the Karmaili station, I was happy to know that the train was not much delayed and he would arrive. to pass off the time, I clicked a few photos of the blossomed May Tree. 
On his arrival I learnt of the change in plans and instead of Panjim, he requested me to drop him to Pilar. Having shared a chit chat we soon arrived to his destination. There was a lady waiting to Go to Panjim. She asked if i could drop her to Panjim. So I had a Mom and her two kids accompanying me to Panjim, As this point in time i decided that I should visit the Tomb of Fr. Angelo. A quick halt at the Pilar monastry, I excused myself and went to offer prayers and seek strength and blessing from Blessed Fr. Agnelo, who is very dear to me.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=448487311954787&set=a.154053994731455.34846.136861163117405&type=3&permPage=1
#goa #fragnelo #pilar #monastry

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=444109629059222&set=a.154053994731455.34846.136861163117405&type=3&permPage=1

No comments:

Post a Comment